> Cannot Redeclare
> Cannot Redeclare Clear_parse
Cannot Redeclare Clear_parse
June 2004 09:20 Hallo Forum! If you need the whole code please just ask.Code:have a peek here
I am running a loop to delete old members files but I get the following error below and I was wondering how can I correct it so that I can delete ADVERTISEMENT Function Redeclare Itself - Getting Fatal Error : Cannot Redeclare Rssurl() (previously Declared ? Cheers, -Ryan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimmy Brake" To: "Ryan A" Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 5:41 PM Subject: Re: [PHP] FastTemplate problem..... July 2004 15:25 Hallo, keine Antwort ist auch eine Antwort!
ich habe heute das erste mal den XAMPP intsalliert. Does that mean, I have to update all of my scripts? Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: I agree to receive quotes, newsletters and other information from sourceforge.net and its partners regarding IT services and products.
Topics HTML CSS JS PHP Ruby Mobile UX Design Store Forums Subscribe Dann ist hier genau der richtige Ort um nachzufragen. what if the 1st method is calling the second method..
zf create project ProjectNamebut this creates a project without copying the Zend Framework library. I am getting the error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare FastTemplate::clear_parse() in ..... View 4 Replies View Related Cannot Redeclare (Fatal Error) I used to run these scripts on another server without any hiccups... You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
SourceForge Browse Enterprise Blog Deals Help Create Log In or Join Solution Centers Go Parallel Resources Newsletters Cloud Storage Providers Business VoIP Providers Call Center Providers Home Browse piFAQ Patches piFAQ Wenn mir wer helfen kann bin ich wirklich sehr dankbar! Gruß Mercator [/i] Mercator Posts: 2Joined: 28. Several functions may not work.
now i a adding a second navigation bar on the left and i'm such error. The SitePoint Forums have moved. How can I get Zend_Tool to work like it's supposed to work? Wiedmann AF Moderator Posts: 17106Joined: 01.
Use what you have to run toward your best - that's how I now live my life. He also speaks to you about it cannot redeclare ( to declare once again).
- View 9 Replies View Related Fatal Error: Cannot Redeclare List_categories() I get an error.
- More shortly we delivered PHP 4.2.3 instead of 4.3.1 and all ... 4 Reply by rsdn 2003-05-13 10:32:00 rsdn Member Offline Registered: 2005-03-14 Posts: 7,894 Re: FastTemplate AND PHP 4.3.1 Hello,
- Trouble with FastTemplate Started by kryptex, Oct 08 2007 04:32 AM Please log in to reply 1 reply to this topic #1 kryptex kryptex Newbie New Members 1 posts Posted 08
- FastTemplate AND PHP 4.3.1 Programmer's Town »Web Programming »FastTemplate AND PHP 4.3.1 Pages 1 You must login or register to post a reply Topic RSS feed Posts [ 7 ] 1
- What is the matter?In that also put that you include some times this file.
- The problem is that I get the error: Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rssurl() (previously declared in /.../mysql.php:8) in /.../mysql.php on line 17 Line 17 being the close bracket and line 8
- View 4 Replies View Related Zend_Tool: Fatal Error: Cannot Redeclare Class Zend_Loader I am able to create new projects with.
I have no idea whats going on and was just wondering whether anyone has had this problem before or know of a solution! Bei dem Problem handelt es sich einfach um Überladen von Funktionen...Version der Klasse FastTemplate -> ist halt eigentlich unter und für PHP3 geschrieben worden. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. http://outwardsound.com/cannot-redeclare/cannot-redeclare-deldir.html Loading Login Register FAQ Search It is currently Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:34 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics Board index All times are UTC -
This forum is now closed to new posts, but you can browse existing content. View 3 Replies View Related Fatal Error : Cannot Redeclare Class Soapclient I'm using NuSOAP, and it has been working fine until today when I got the following error!Fatal error: Cannot Register Lost Password?
The trouble I am experiencing is with FastTemplate.
My scripts are not running because of FastTemplate's multiple declaration of some methods. I have looked all over the internet for the solution. I haven't included it more than once, and the error doesn't display at every page-load, only sometimes. View 5 Replies View Related Fatal Error: Cannot Redeclare Isloggedin() (previously Declared In /homepages/34/ I know I'm a noob, so hopefully this is an easy question for some of you.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare validateemail() (previously declared in C:wampwwwkislatfunctionsfunctions.php:3) in C:wampwwwkislatfunctionsfunctions.php on line 26 [code]... its a nice site! PHP4 and FastTemplates Thank you all for your help PHP code problem with pages debugging PHP memory corruption Numeric help needed Discussion Navigation viewthread | post Discussion Overview groupphp-general @ categoriesphp this contact form If your still stuck, we'll probably need to see some code.