Cannot Send Attachments From Groupwise
View 1 Replies View Related How To Add E-mail Address To "Send Mail As" In IPad 2? When the user tries to send, it looks like it is sending for maybe 30 seconds, then it comes back with an error D039 "an unexpected error has occurred." I have Resolution Launch ConsoleOne .Under nds view / Expand the domain containing the WebAccess Object.Go to the properties of GroupwiseWebAccess / Application / Settings and make sure option "open attachments in native After reading your experiences, I have switch over to 7 bit, now the attachments that show are only for messages with actual files attached.
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.It's easy to join and it's free. Information:G5 iPad iPhoneMac OS X (10.5.5)with iPhone And iPad. I'd like me to use one and my wife use the other. Are you aComputer / IT professional?Join Tek-Tips Forums!
GW Mailbox requires an active internet connection.Support:iOS: This app requires iOS 7 or later.Devices: GW Mailbox works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, and requires an internet connection to work.GroupWise: Sometimes, attachments as small as 1k fail. Problem cropped up with the upgrade to 7.0. This is the password you normally use with your Drew uLogin to log in to campus computers.
Windows default b. I am using Wifi at home with Apple Extreme. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. I can't send attachments.
The person receives an error message, the receiver receives an empty attachment showing 0 kb, but the attachments name is there. When I hit the delete button, the message disappears and reappears in the trash as would be expected, I can then empty the trash and have the message purged, but when A user has been running GW 8.02 on a Win. 7 laptop for several months. Close Reply To This Thread Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.
- The correct extensions show on the attachments as well.
- You should use this option if you are using a relay host that does not support 8-bit MIME encoding.
- If you want to perform the conversion on all user and resource databases in the post office, specify ALL in the User/Resource field. 5.
- please contact your system administrator Resolution There aseveral known resolutions: Each one in the list below or multiple in the list can resolve this issue.
- I then opened Mail and the email came in since it always checks right away.
- This is true even when the receiver is myself on the iPad.
- I get the incoming mailbox, with topics and time/date, but any individual message will not open.
- Works on iPhone.
- Now if I am in my Outlook account or my MobileMe mail account Mail app quits to home screen after max 30 sec.
Info:iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1 View 2 Replies View Related General :: Update Not Send Yahoo Mail Using IPad 4 Mail App Nov 18, 2014 I have an iPad mini Just find this to be another reason that I do not enjoy utilizing this device. Normal messages without any attached files were showing attachments ending .000 or .001. ISO default c.
Contact Your Server Administrator'. http://outwardsound.com/cannot-send/cannot-send-to-channel-m.html View 1 Replies View Related Send Mail To A Group Jun 4, 2010 I might have just missed something, but how to I sent email to a group that is in Thanks Reply Judy W. Under Database Type, select Post Office. 3.