Cannot Write Response Message. 8420
Thanks for your help, I've tried every combination but unfortunately no help. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the sample code is borne by the user. Will have to ask the developers about that, but I also need to stress that this is done by the package maintainers. See if BM has any more luck connecting after the client has been running a little while.ID: 49409 · SekeRob2Help desk expertSendmessage Joined: 6 Jul 10Posts: 583 Message 49416 - Posted: Check This Out
My working assumption is: based on other observations, some project applications go through a heavy start-up phase when called upon by the BOINC client. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Simple Example of Apache Camel and Mina (Karaf) throws CamelExchangeException: Cannot write body up vote 0 down vote favorite I have taken The cost of switching to electric cars? See Trademarks or appropriate markings.
Posted by TheMadDBA on 22 Jun 2015 17:34 Any protrace files would be on the client side (if any). If superuser/admindoes not create that link for them then they will never have the link and thus no BM they can ever invoke can ever know the password. But to answer you, uhm, I cannot explain it. In no event shall Progress, its employees, or anyone else involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the code be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for
- Until you said something about it in a previous post, I didn't even know that you needed to do that.
- Drumroll and fanfare please....
- You can't fool me!
- It seems to me that if the Manager attempts to connect with the core client during this unresponsive phase, then 'wrong password' is at least one possible response, where 'client busy'
- It's a stateless AppServer.
- ID: 49781 · Message boards : Questions and problems : Installed Boinc on debian but can't use BOINC home page · Log in · Create account Copyright © 2016 University of
- The answer of course is 'No'.
- Exchange[Message: [Body is null]] at org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaConsumer$ReceiveHandler.exceptionCaught(MinaConsumer.java:91)[186:org.apache.camel.camel-mina:2.8.3] at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.exceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:564)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:188.8.131.52] at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextExceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:345)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:184.108.40.206] at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:220.127.116.11] at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.exceptionCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:643)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:18.104.22.168] at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:224)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:22.214.171.124] at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)[187:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.mina:126.96.36.199] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)[:1.6.0_29] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)[:1.6.0_29] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)[:1.6.0_29] Caused by: org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: Cannot write body.
This GUI RPC port is used by BOINC to communicate between its parts. You're not running Berkeley BOINC, but a BOINC compiled by the package maintainer of Debian. But for that there's no answer as to why (some) Linux don't use this password then. That's why I put it in front of the developers.
The advice presented works on my Linux boxes as well as hundreds of others. Thank you Post by: Chaos, Sep 21, 2005 in forum: Development Post Run-time error '-2147220991(80040201) Hi all, Thank you for the replies, Had a look in the broker.log file - found You can not post a blank message. Explain to me why I've never been able to run the BM when there is a password in the gui_rpc_auth.cfg [think I'm repeating].
Please tell us how we can make this article more useful. The result is that unless you muck around with the installation, client an BM will most assuredly were and read the same GUI_RPC_with.cfg. Your feedback is appreciated. Re: Switchyard Netty TCP binding - Automatic Serialization of returned Object doesn't work Viliam Kasala Mar 11, 2014 9:56 AM (in response to Keith Babo) When I said "automatic serialization", I
Heapspace is set to -Xmx256m anyway. http://outwardsound.com/cannot-write/cannot-write-phonebook.html Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. disconnecting client. (8091)[04/07/[email protected]:15:19.281+0100] P-002896 T-002704 0 AS -- Connection failure for host TERMN port 1083 transport TCP. (9407)11:15:18 SRV 5: Usernum 39 terminated abnormally. (794)11:15:18 SRV 5: Logout usernum 39, userid Empty lines or not?
Try again a few seconds later, and it works. If BM sees a GUI_rpc_auth.cfg it will read the password and present that password to BM. Signature of method is:OrderAck processTwoWay(SimpleOrder order);TCP biding is set to sync=true - to indicate Request - Response, allowDefaultCodec=false and all other config is set to default as Switchyard editor set. this contact form TheMadDBA No protrace files.
OK, when you do, make sure to compile the client_release/7/7.0b branch, not Master. There ain't no Sanity Clause!ID: 49396 · SekeRob2Help desk expertSendmessage Joined: 6 Jul 10Posts: 583 Message 49406 - Posted: 29 May 2013, 18:40:33 UTC - in response to Message 49394.Last modified: All Rights Reserved.
Recent Content by Chaos Post Run-time error '-2147220991(80040201) Hi all The OS is Windows 2000, I'll look into the ports issue and let you all know the outcome.
There ain't no Sanity Clause!ID: 49417 · roblSendmessage Joined: 3 Dec 12Posts: 15 Message 49723 - Posted: 25 Jun 2013, 20:27:37 UTC - in response to Message 49391.Last modified: 25 Jun You're not running Berkeley BOINC, but a BOINC compiled by the package maintainer of Debian. How to make my logo color look the same in Web & Print? http://outwardsound.com/cannot-write/cannot-write-to-the-registry-key-in-c-net.html Yes, my password is: Forgot your password?
Beeb New Member Dear All, From time to time we have this error in the broker log: [08/09/[email protected]:19:29.817+0200] P-005016 T-C-0109 1 UB ---------- Cannot write response message. (8420) [08/09/[email protected]:19:29.817+0200] P-005016 T-C-0109 I had problem with communication of my client with Composite service ( TCP binding ).